Friday 19 June 2009

Reiki & remedies

If you've stayed with us recently - or even just passed by and seen my poster in the window - you probably know that I'm a practitioner of various complementary therapies and techniques: Reiki, Bach Flower Remedies and Metamorphic Technique. I've been doing them all for a while, but only relatively recently started promoting them again (we wanted to concentrate on the operational side of Exmoor House itself first!).

So this is just a reminder that Reiki and the other techniques are available during your stay; it's best to book a little way in advance though. The benefits can be many and varied. Obviously it would be unethical of me (not to mention illegal!) to claim that they can 'cure' anything, but many people - myself included - have experienced amazing results. And for a chance to have some me-time and totally relax, Reiki or Metamorphic Technique are hard to beat. Bach Flower Remedies give the opportunity to gently balance any unhelpful emotions you might be feeling.

Of course, you don't have to be staying at Exmoor House to book an appointment... I welcome enquiries from people living locally.

More details? Email me: reiki.rose@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: